For 2017-2018 School Year
The registration fee is collected prior to registration. A completed form AND the registration fee equals a completed registration. Registration is Feb 1 for current families at 7 am, and at 8 am for church members and alumni families. New families will register on Fri, Feb 3 from 7am-8am. All registration takes place on our website on these days and times. Later registrations can be completed on a paper form in the office. The online format is only an option on Feb 1st and 3rd between 7am and 9 am.
Current families, alumni and church families all must pay the registration fee before Feb 1. New families must have the fee turned in to the school prior to registration day, Feb 3rd. The registration fee submitted on time makes your application valid. If we are unable to place your child in a class by October 1st, we will refund the registration fee. If you decline the position, you will lose your registration fee. We will accept registration checks early, and hold them until registration day.
*Registrationpayments may be made in person, or into our drop box after hours (located under the 2nd window, behind the school sign), or by regular mail to PO Box 182Haymarket, VA 20169) you may turn in your registration fee early, and post date the check to Feb 1 if desired. Current families may also use RenWeb to pay their registration fee by logging in to the registration account and submitting payment to the correct school year- 2017-2018.
The registration fee for 2017-2018 is $100 for one student. Multiple students in the same family (siblings) will pay a reduced registration fee as follows: $75 for the 2nd child and $50 for the 3rd or subsequent children registering for the school year at the same time. This is a non- refundable fee once we place your child or children in a class. Checks are made payable to HBCPK.
Preschool Fees 2017- 2018
There are no changes in Registration Fees or Curriculum/Supply fees this year (same for several years),and Tuition fees also remain the same.
- A $75.00 curriculum and supply is due upon and enrollment and confirmation in our 2 and a 1/2 yr old program to cover the cost of all art/craft supplies, and paper products for the school year.
- A $100.00 curriculum and supply fee is due upon enrollment and confirmation in our three year old classes. This fee is used to purchase workbooks, curriculum, art supplies, and other classroom supplies used by your child during the year.
- A $100.00 curriculum fee and supply is due for our 3 day 4's classes. This fee is collected once per year to purchase curriculum, art supplies, workbooks, teaching aids used specifically by your child as well as all consumable products such as paper, crayons etc.
- A $125.00 curriculum and supply fee is due upon enrollment and confirmation in our Pre K classes. This fee covers all art materials, curriculum aids and workbooks, reading book series that you keep, and all other classroom and facility supplies directly used by your child.
- A $150.00 curricululm and supply fee is due upon enrollment, acceptance and confirmation into our Kindergarten program. This fee covers all text books, workbooks, consummables, art supplies, classroom supplies and other materials for the entire school year. Kindergarten books include a science text, a social studies workbook, 2 handwriting books, a language arts consummable workbook, a math workbook, a creative writing curriculum/journal and all reading books.
Tuition is an annual fee that is divided into nine (10 for Kindergarten) equal installments, payable upon enrollment and confirmation of position and then September 1 through April 1 in Preschool and Sept 1- May 1 in Kindergarten. The tuition deposit paid upon enrollment will then become the May or June payment for the following spring. Payments are broken into monthly fees and are not based upon the number of days per month that your child attends. It is an annual fee, that we divide into monthly payments for your convienence.
Those that pay for the school year in full before Sept 1 will recieve a 3% reduction in tuition fees. Pastors receive a nominal discount and sibling receive $10 off each month's tuition payment.
In addition to tuition, families must commit to either 5 hours of volunteering at the school, or pay $50 in lieu of volunteering.
Your child must be the age of the class they are enrolling for or have a birthday by September of the coming year. For example, your child must be three (or be turning three) before Septemberto qualify for the three-year-old program. To qualify for the 2 1/2 yr old program, the student must be two years old by March, insuring that they are beginning school in September as a 2 1/2 year old potty-trained preschooler.
We follow age requirements set by Prince William County Schools for entrance into Kindergarten. Kindergarten enrollment is based up age, maturity, behavior, recommendation by the child's preschool teacher, successful completion of a strong four-year-old preschool program, and successful scoring on a Kindergarten readiness test, which we administer. Currently enrolled four-year-olds have first priority, but must meet all of the above criteria as well.
All children must be completely potty trained, and able to perform all aspects of toileting unassisted.
Fee Chart 2017-2018
|Class||Days Offered||Time Offered||Teacher/Student Ratio||Cost per Month||Cost per Year|
(Tuesday - Friday)
|9:00am - 12noon||12 Students (6 to 1)||$115||$1,035|
|9:00am - 12noon||12 Students (6 to 1)||$230||$2,070|
|Three Year-Olds||Tuesday & Thursday||9:00am - 12noon or
12:30pm - 3:30pm
|16 Students (8 to 1)||$235||$2,115|
|Three Year-Olds||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||9:00am - 12noon or
12:30pm - 3:30pm
|16 Students (8 to 1)||$290||$2,610|
|Young Four Year-Olds||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||9:00am - 12noon or
12:30pm - 3:30pm
|16 Students (8 to 1)||$300||$2,700|
|Pre-K Four Year-Olds||Monday - Friday||9:00am - 12noon or
12:30pm - 3:30pm
|16 Students (8 to 1)||$350||$3,150|
|Kindergarten||Monday - Friday||9:00am - 2:00pm||12 Students||$400||$4,000|