Happy Valentine's Day...we're surrounded by the cutest kids, most creative Valentine mailboxes and the best parent helpers! Enjoy the long weekend, we are closed Monday- President's Day. Looks like snow is coming again!
you missed online registration, and you are interested in preschool next year- please stop by the school to fill out a registration form. We are mostly filled, with a couple of afternoon spots available in the MWF 4's. There are very short wait lists right now- a great time to get your name on the list for potential openings over the next months until school begins in Sept 2016. Please call with questions- 703-753-9561 M-F 9-3pm
Check the Calendar on this website- this year's dates are available to you planning purposes. Check our site regularly to find out about upcoming events on the school's calendar.
We are full for this current school year with waiting lists for each class. Please contact the office if you'd like to be placed on the list for this school year.
Please enjoy your visit to our website, meet the teachers here online, check out our calendar and events, and don’t miss the photos of our children having fun!
Feel free to contact us with questions about the school.
- Feb 15
- President's Day No School
- Feb 16
- Community Helper-Doctor Visit!
- We welcome the Doctors from Haymarket Pediatrics to visit with our students and discuss Healthy Hearts!
- Feb 18
- Speech Screenings available Feb 18/19 with appointments
- Please contact the school, fill out a form and enclose $25 for a speech screening for your child provided by Colette Reynolds
- Feb 24
- Mary Rice Hopkins and Puppets with a Heart all school concert
- Join your child for this fun concert and puppet show at either 10:30 or 2 pm!
- Feb 25
- Pajama Day- in honor of the letter Pp and Parent Coffee
- All Tues/Thurs students get to wear PJ's to school. Make sure they have shoes, in case we can go outside.