Summer Camp registration forms will be due March 31st! Camp is for currently enrolled 3's, 4's and K AND for our newly enrolled (for next year) 4's. Camp is scheduled for 8 weeks this summer- payable by the week.
Online registration has been completed. If you would like to register for next school year (Sept 2014) please stop by the office to complete a form. If you registered online, please remember to drop off your registration check so we can fill our remaining classes. Following our online registration, we still have some openings in our MWF afternoon 4's class and a few M-F Pre Kindergarten openings.
Check out the school calendar on this website- this year's dates are available to you for planning purposes. Check our site regularly to find out about upcoming events on the school's calendar.
Please enjoy your visit to our website, meet the teachers here online, check out our calendar and events, and don’t miss the photos of our children having fun!
Feel free to contact us with questions about the school.
- Apr 14
- Easter Break for HBCPK and all PWCS Students!
- Happy Easter! He is Risen!
- Apr 30
- Mother's Day Tea Party for the 4's classes!
- 10am Kim/Lawler, 2 pm is Eickman/Wilkens
- May 1
- Mother's Day Tea Parties for the 4's! RSVP
- 10am Goff/McNeil, 2pm Goff/McNeil/Waskow
- May 7
- Muffins with Mom for MWF 3's!
- 11am for Ream/Wilkens and 2:30 for Ream PM