The school office will be closed on Wednesday, Aug 27th for all staff training and welcome back luncheon. Please use the drop box if you intended to come on Wednesday. We are here all day on Tues, Thurs and Friday for you to turn in paperwork, or pay tuition.
We are full with waiting lists for all classes except for MWF afternoon 3 yr olds. Contact the school if you are interested in this class.
Orientation Day is coming to meet your teacher on Sept 4th and 5th. Please bring your school forms and school supply on your scheduled orientation day/time. We cannot accept the school supplies earlier than Sept 4th. If you are new, we do need your child's birth certificate. Everyone needs a current physical to start school. Remember tuition is due Sept 1st. It would be helpful to bring your forms in during August to avoid the long line on orientation day.
Supplies- 2 1/2- hand sanitizer and box kleenex, 3's- box kleenex, and hand santizer (some classes have been assigned paper towels- see email from the school office several weeks ago), 3 day 4's- gallon and sandwich sized ziplocks, Pre K- box baby wipes, 1 container of lysol or clorox wipes, and Kindergarten- 3 canisters of Wet Ones wipes (brand specific please).
Check the Calendar on this website- this year's dates are available to you for planning purposes. Check our site regularly to find out about upcoming events on the school's calendar.
Please enjoy your visit to our website, meet the teachers here online, check out our calendar and events, and don’t miss the photos of our children having fun!
Feel free to contact us with questions about the school.
- Sep 3
- Epi-Pen Meeting and Orientation for all allergy students at 11:30am
- If your child has a peanut allergy or an epi--pen, please plan to attend this meeting with your child so that you can have some one-on-one time with the teacher and your medical instructions. Bring 2 epipens with you, in box, with Dr prescriptions labeled
- Sep 4
- Parent-Student Orientation Days!
- Tues/Thurs 2's at 9, Tues/Thurs am 3's at 10, K at 11am, Tues/Thurs pm 3's at 1pm
- Sep 5
- Parent- Student Orientation Day part 2
- 9am W/F 2's, 10am MWF am 3's and 4's, 11am Pre K, 1pm MWF pm 3's and 4's and 2 pm Pre K pm kids
- Sep 8
- First Day of School for all MWF or M-F children
- Yeah..it's time for school to begin! Doors open at 8:55. No carline this week. Everyone walks in. Patience in the parking lot a must!
- Sep 10
- 1st day of Carline!! Have your car tags ready!
- If your child is prepared to do the kiss and ride line, you may begin today! Please review the instructions with anyone transporting your child. No cell phones in the lot!