We are starting ON TIME today- Tuesday, March 3rd and it's Chick-fil-A spirit night tonight at the Gainesville location--between 5pm-8pm. Please support our final spirit night as we use the funds to host a Jamaican preschool teacher in April at our school!
It looks like we have ONE MORE WINTER STORM coming this week...stay tuned for delays or closures...looking forward to finding the playground again...soon, please!
Online registration is complete for school year 2015-2016, for both current families and new families. If you would like to register for next year, please come by the office to complete forms and get on our wait list.
Our 2 1/2 yr program has a few openings. Your child must turn 2 by March of this year to be age appropriate for this class by September.
Morning 3 -year-old classes are full (T/Th and MWF) with short wait lists. Afternoon T/Th and MWF have a few openings (12:30-3:30)
Morning and Afternoon MWF Young 4's is full, with short wait lists.
Pre K AM and PM (M-F older 4's-young 5's) are full with a wait list.
Kindergarten is full with a wait list.
Here's our page at Scholastic Book Fairs! Take a peek at what's coming and you can even order online to support our fair! Online fair begins March 11, fair begins at school on March 16th. Thanks for your support!
Check the Calendar on this website- this year's dates are available to you for planning purposes. Check our site regularly to find out about upcoming events on the school's calendar.
Please enjoy your visit to our website, meet the teachers here online, check out our calendar and events, and don’t miss the photos of our children having fun!
Feel free to contact us with questions about the school.
- Mar 2
- Celebrating Dr. Seuss Week! Wacky Wednesday on March 4 th- dress wacky with mismatched clothing!
- We love Seuss week at HBCPK and will enjoy many of his books this week!
- Mar 16
- Scholastic Book Fair all week during school hours. Lots of Volunteer opportunities! Shop for Easter Baskets!
- You can pay, tax free, with cash, check or charge cards. This is how we replace and add books to our school library.
- Mar 19
- Parent Coffee and School Spirit Days!
- Children wear school red shirts, parents sign up to assist with teacher projects for volunteer hours.