Class lists have been emailed. Please let us know any changes in your contact information. Hoping you are completing paperwork, gathering your child's birth certificate, getting the physical done and finishing potty training for those younger ones! It won't be long and we'll be ready to open the doors to a new and wonderful year! We have some summer volunteer opportunities if you'd like to get rid of those required hours in August!
Online registration is complete for school year 2015-2016, for both current families and new families. You can be added to the wait list for this school year by calling the office. Registration for next year will be Feb 1, 2016 for current families and Feb 5, 2016 for new families. Open House to tour the school will be Sat, Jan 23 from 10am-12noon, and Mon, Jan 25 from 6-8pm.
Here is the basic school supply list to be brought on 'Meet the Teacher' Orientation days (note there are a few changes that went out in your back to school email- those are the BEST things to bring):
2 1/2's -1 box kleenex, 1 pump hand soap
Tues/Thurs 3's - 1 box kleenex and 1 box lysol wipes
MWF 3's - 1 box baby wipes and 1 box of sandwich or quart ziploc bags
MWF 4's- 1 box kleenex and 2 pkgs seasonal stickers or tiny reward stickers
Pre K AM and PM 4's -1 box baby wipes and 1 roll paper towels
Kindergarten - 3 containers of wet ones wipes
Check the Calendar on this website- this year's dates are available to you for planning purposes. Check our site regularly to find out about upcoming events on the school's calendar.
Please enjoy your visit to our website, meet the teachers here online, check out our calendar and events, and don’t miss the photos of our children having fun!
Feel free to contact us with questions about the school.
- May 4
- Teacher Appreciation Week Festivities
- Each class helps sponsor a meal or gift ideas for the staff, coordinated by parents and room moms.
- Aug 3
- Art and Music Camp 9-12 Monday- Friday
- Picasso, Monet, MIchelangelo...Peter and the Wolf, creating homemade instruments, easel paint outside,sculpt with clay...great fun!
- Aug 16
- Furniture Moving Day! 5 pm
- Time to move all the furniture out and let Mr. Bobby get the floors waxed and carpets cleaned! Can you help? Volunteer hours! Let us know!
- Aug 20
- Furniture Move IN day! 7pm
- Floors are done...now it's time to put everything back! Please let us know you are coming to help! We need you!
- Aug 22
- Playrground Prep Day...calling all daddies! 7:30 am
- Come help us powerwash all the equipment- get rid of spider webs etc...tighten bolts, weeds to be whacked, minor repairs! Volunteer hours counted! Please let us know if you are coming!