We are full with waiting lists for all classes except for MWF afternoon 3 yr olds. Contact the school if you are interested in this class.
Orientation Day is coming to meet your teacher on Sept 4th and 5th. Please bring your school forms and school supply on your scheduled orientation day/time. We cannot accept the school supplies earlier than Sept 4th. If you are new, we do need your child's birth certificate. Everyone needs a current physical to start school. Remember tuition is due Sept 1st. It would be helpful to bring your forms in during August to avoid the long line on orientation day.
Check the Calendar on this website- this year's dates are available to you for planning purposes. Check our site regularly to find out about upcoming events on the school's calendar.
Please enjoy your visit to our website, meet the teachers here online, check out our calendar and events, and don’t miss the photos of our children having fun!
Feel free to contact us with questions about the school.
- Aug 18
- Painting the Preschool Classrooms!
- Earn your volunteer hours by painting this week Mon-Thurs days or evenings. Email the school to sign up and confirm times.
- Sep 3
- Epi-Pen Meeting and Orientation for all allergy students at 11:30am
- If your child has a peanut allergy or an epi--pen, please plan to attend this meeting with your child so that you can have some one-on-one time with the teacher and your medical instructions. Bring 2 epipens with you, in box, with Dr prescriptions labeled
- Sep 4
- Parent-Student Orientation Days!
- Tues/Thurs 2's at 9, Tues/Thurs am 3's at 10, K at 11am, Tues/Thurs pm 3's at 1pm
- Sep 5
- Parent- Student Orientation Day part 2
- 9am W/F 2's, 10am MWF am 3's and 4's, 11am Pre K, 1pm MWF pm 3's and 4's and 2 pm Pre K pm kids
- Sep 8
- First Day of School for all MWF or M-F children
- Yeah..it's time for school to begin! Doors open at 8:55. No carline this week. Everyone walks in. Patience in the parking lot a must!