We are getting ready for lots of spring activities and fun! We enjoyed hosting our Jamaican teacher all week at school. She is overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity towards her! Tea Parties are on the horizon, as well as multiple Mother's Day events, graduations, and celebrations! The end of the year is fast approaching! Be sure that by May 1st all your accounts are in order!
Online registration is complete for school year 2015-2016, for both current families and new families. If you would like to register for next year, please come by the office to complete forms and get on our wait list.
Our 2 1/2 yr program has a few openings. Your child must turn 2 by March of this year to be age appropriate for this class by September.
Morning 3 -year-old classes are full (T/Th and MWF) with short wait lists. Afternoon T/Th has 1-2 openings (12:30-3:30)
Morning and Afternoon MWF Young 4's is full, with short wait lists.
Pre K AM and PM (M-F older 4's-young 5's) are full with a wait list.
Kindergarten is full with a wait list.
Here's our page at Scholastic Book Fairs! Take a peek at what's coming and you can even order online to support our fair! Online fair begins March 11, fair begins at school on March 16th. Thanks for your support!
Check the Calendar on this website- this year's dates are available to you for planning purposes. Check our site regularly to find out about upcoming events on the school's calendar.
Please enjoy your visit to our website, meet the teachers here online, check out our calendar and events, and don’t miss the photos of our children having fun!
Feel free to contact us with questions about the school.
- Apr 20
- Kindergarten Field trip to George Mason Theatreworks production of Aesops Fables!
- Meet at the Center for Performing Arts at Mason by 9:45am. Return to school for regular lunch, classroom day and enrichments
- Apr 21
- Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon for all our amazing volunteers who have given 10 or more hours at HBCPK !
- Lunch bunch provided free of charge to all luncheon attendees. We appreciate YOU! Please RSVP to the office.
- Apr 27
- Kindergarten Graduation Photos!
- Students need to wear a white collared shirt. We provide the cap and gown. Proofs will be available in 2-3 weeks.
- Apr 30
- Mother's Day Tea Party for Mrs Goff and Mrs McNeil's PreK Mommies and Grandmas! 10am for morning and 2 pm for afternoon students.
- This is a 'do not miss' event at HBCPK students are able to invite a mommy, and 1-2 grand moms to this event. There is limited seating, no other guests or sibling please. You will be treated to tender songs, sweet cards and handmade gifts, and food!