Preschool has ended for the year. Kindergarten is in full swing through June 11. May 21 we have origami instruction! June 5 is Field Day and Family Picnic. June 8 is K Dads, Donuts and Devotions, June 11 is the Awards Assembly and Graduation! Lots of fun ahead!
Camp starts June 1st and there are still spots available in a few assorted camps. Please check with the office for availability.
Online registration is complete for school year 2015-2016, for both current families and new families. If you would like to register for next year, please come by the office to complete forms and get on our wait list.
Check the Calendar on this website- this year's dates are available to you for planning purposes. Check our site regularly to find out about upcoming events on the school's calendar.
Please enjoy your visit to our website, meet the teachers here online, check out our calendar and events, and don’t miss the photos of our children having fun!
Feel free to contact us with questions about the school.
- May 4
- Teacher Appreciation Week Festivities
- Each class helps sponsor a meal or gift ideas for the staff, coordinated by parents and room moms.
- Jun 1
- Under the Seat Summer Camp 9am-12 pm Enrolled students only
- Come join us for an ocean of adventure, special visitors, great crafts and outdoor water play!
- Jun 5
- Kindergarten Field Day and Family Picnic
- Students will participate in Field Day and Parents and family members will join us at 11:30 for a picnic!
- Jun 8
- Donuts and Devotions with Dad for Kindergarten
- Dads, Mark your calendar to come spend about 30 minutes with your K student!
- Jun 8
- Under the Big Top-Circus Camp--enrolled students only 9-12pm
- Clowns, puppets, special visitors, parade, juggling, and students perform their own circus on Friday for parents and siblings to attend!