Office Hours for week of Aug 31-Sept 4 are 9am-3pm. Teachers are preparing classrooms for the year, you may drop off paperwork, but not visit classrooms until your Meet and Greet time. Thanks for giving our staff the time they need to prepare for your little ones. Please do not bring school supplies until your Meet and Greet time. Thank you.
***changes to Meet/Greet- T/Th pm 3's now at 12:30 instead of 1pm on Thurs Sept 3 and Mrs. Lawler's Pre K now on Thurs Sept 3 at 10 am.
Here is the basic school supply list to be brought on 'Meet the Teacher' Orientation days (note there are a few changes that went out in your back to school email- those are the BEST things to bring):
2 1/2's -1 box kleenex, 1 pump hand soap
Tues/Thurs 3's - 1 box kleenex and 1 box lysol wipes
MWF 3's - 1 box baby wipes and 1 box of sandwich or quart ziploc bags
MWF 4's- 1 box kleenex and 2 pkgs seasonal stickers or tiny reward stickers
Pre K AM and PM 4's -1 box baby wipes and 1 roll paper towels
Kindergarten - 3 containers of wet ones wipes
Check the Calendar on this website- this year's dates are available to you for planning purposes. Check our site regularly to find out about upcoming events on the school's calendar.
We are full for this current school year with waiting lists for each class. Please contact the office if you'd like to be placed on the list for this school year.
Please enjoy your visit to our website, meet the teachers here online, check out our calendar and events, and don’t miss the photos of our children having fun!
Feel free to contact us with questions about the school.
- Sep 4
- Parent- Student Orientation Days-Meet the Teachers!
- W/F 2 1/2's at 9am, MWF am 3'sand 4's at 10am, Pre K am at 11am, MWF pm 3's and 4's at 1pm, Pre K pm at 2pm.
- Sep 4
- Attraction Dining Guide Fundraiser. $20 per family gets you a coupon book full of items, services and restaurants--easy to get your money's worth!
- Support our school by purchasing the book, or sell 5 of them and get yours free!
- Sep 8
- First Day of School is Tuesday, Sept 8th. Doors open at 8:50am
- Carline is not available the first 2 days of school
- Sep 10
- Carline Begins!
- Please read all carline procedures from the hand out and handbook. Stay close to each other in line. No cell phones.
- Sep 14
- Specials Begin today! Time for Chapel, Lunch Bunch, Music, PE, Pee Wee Fitness, Kindergarten Enrichments, Rise and Shine Club and Cub Club start!
- Remember tennis shoes for PE days!